International Management TraineeBack to overview
As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. Katoen Natie has 181 logistic platforms and is active in 30 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of more than 13.000 people.
Our Business Unit offers total solutions for specialty chemical producers, based on semi-industrial and engineering services. In addition to storage and handling we take care of all the value added services for your product, from blending and demetalizing to repackaging and optical sorting, and everything in between. To support this fast growing business unit, Katoen Natie is looking for a Management Trainee for its site in Kallo (Antwerp) Belgium.
For a period of two years, the management trainee will follow an intensive but varied training program at different KTN terminals in Antwerp/Belgium. This program is characterized by operational training and hands-on assignments in various fields of logistic activities (i.e. packaging, warehousing, logistics, and administration, commercial) where persistency, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills will be required. After this introductory period, the management trainee will be assigned a managerial position at a Katoen Natie terminal worldwide
- Master degree in engineering, business administration, applied economics or international commercial studies
- Besides Dutch, French and English, a strong knowledge of additional languages such as German and Spanish
- Willingness to move abroad for a longer period (4 years)
- Hands-on mentality, willingness to work on the floor, problem solver, strong negotiator, creative organizer and commercial flair
- Like us you believe in customer-friendliness, economical thinking, eagerness to learn, motivation, innovation and responsibility
- In-house and external training to support growth of your skills and talent
- An exciting job in a leading dynamic company with no-nonsense culture
- A job with high responsibility and lots of variety
- An attractive salary package