Business analyst – Kallo/BEBack to overview
As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. Katoen Natie has 181 logistic platforms and is active in 30 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of more than 13.000 people.
Our Business Units Petrochemicals, Specialty Chemicals, Warehousing & Commodities and Food & Feed offer total solutions based on integrated logistics and engineering. To support these fast growing businesses, Katoen Natie is looking for a Business Analyst for its sites in the harbor of Antwerp (Belgium).
Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
Designs new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
Gathering information through interviews with employees and managers, and studying the procedures and systems currently in place.
- Education: Bachelor or Master degree, or similar by experience.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English.
- Hands on, very good communication and relations skills.
- Flexible, involved, organized, self-motivated.
- Hands-on experience in following IT concepts is a plus: SQL, VBA, XML/XSL/XSD
- Knowledge or willing to learn ‘Enterprise Architect’
- Knowledge or willing to learn ‘Archimate’, ‘BPMN’ and ‘UML’
- An exciting job in a leading dynamic company with no-nonsense culture
- A job with high responsibility and lots of variety
- An attractive salary package