Commercial Manager – Tank Operations (BE)Back to overview
Complete global logistics solutions for solid and liquid chemicals. That’s what Katoen Natie Specialty Chemicals is all about. Katoen Natie Tank Operations operates its own fleet of more than 2.000 tank containers, linking our clients production-facilities to their destinations. With offices in Antwerp, Houston and Singapore and a worldwide network of agents we are a NVOCC providing tailor made, global, door-to-door, bulk chemical forwarding services.
To support this fast growing business unit, Katoen Natie Tank Operations is looking for a Commercial Manager for its site in Kallo (Port of Antwerp) Belgium.
Our staff are highly experienced in forwarding activities and hazardous cargo transport and can provide extensive technical advice on the optimal handling and shipping of chemical liquids. The commercial manager will design flows in function of the customers needs: to set up the most economical, reliable and swift lanes to ship cargo across the globe is a skill that has never been more important in todays challenging supply chains. Our manager will therefore be supported by a strong organization, a reliable network partners and colleagues that will help out wherever they can. A profound and continuous training will be the start of your integration in the specialty chemicals family, your drive will determine the contribution to our success..
Our commercial manager will be part of our dynamic and growing commercial team continuously facing new challenges. Your drive and enthusiasm is key to achieve our common goals.
- University Master Degree
- Besides Dutch & English, a strong knowledge of additional languages is a plus,
- Hands-on mentality, willingness to work on the floor, problem solver, strong negotiator, creative organizer and commercial flair ,
- Like us you believe in customer-friendliness, economical thinking, eagerness to learn, motivation, innovation and responsibility.
- In-house and external training to support growth of your skills and talent.
- An exciting job in a leading dynamic company with no-nonsense culture.
- A job with responsibility and lots of variety.
- An attractive salary package including a company car, meal vouchers of €8 per day, bicycle leasing, hospitality insurance, group insurance, eco vouchers of €250 per year, access to benefits platform Ekvita.