Customer Service Representative (CSR)Back to overview
As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. Katoen Natie has 181 logistic platforms and is active in 30 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of more than 13.000 people.
Our Business Unit offers total solutions for specialty chemical producers, based on semi-industrial and engineering services. In addition to storage and handling we take care of all the value added services for your product, from blending and demetalizing to repackaging and optical sorting, and everything in between. To support this fast growing business unit, Katoen Natie is looking for a Customer Service Representative (CSR) for its site in Kallo (Antwerp) Belgium.
- Responsible for one or more clients and deal directly with them by telephone, mail or face to face.
- Organize complete workflow to meet customer timeframes.
- Manage administration and maintain customer databases.
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Follow up on customer interactions.
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills in Dutch & Englisch
- Data collection and ordering
- Customer service orientation
- Stress tolerance
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- An exciting job in a leading dynamic company with no-nonsense culture
- A job with high responsibility and lots of variety
- An attractive salary package