Customer Service Representative TANK OPERATIONSBack to overview
Katoen Natie Tank Operations is a division of the Business Unit Specialty Chemicals of the Group Katoen Natie. With our HQ in Antwerp, regional offices in Houston and Singapore and a worldwide agency network we are an NVOCC providing door-to-door chemical liquid transport and supply chain solutions.
With a fleet of 1500 tank containers we are focusing on providing tailor made and innovative solutions to the chemical industry.
We have over 25 years of experience in the industry and look forward to continue to expand our business on a global scale.
As CSR (Customer Service Representative) you are part of the customer service team that is occupied with the acceptance and coordination of all customer orders and its related activities.
You are the first point of contact for customers with regards to invoices, orders, documents etc.
You will be responsible for your orders from A (acceptance) to Z (invoicing).
We expect you to independently handle your file from A to Z, with proper follow up on every single step in the process and focus on customer satisfaction and cost control.
At Katoen Natie Tank Operations, we arrange shipments around the world, so you will be in contact with customers, supliers and agents from different countries around the world.
Preferably, you have knowledge of forwarding / logistics and of relevant documents being used in the international logistics (CMR, B/L, DGD, customs document,…). Working knowledge of international transport of hazardous goods is a bonus (IMDG, ADR, …).
As the business of Katoen Natie Tank operations is very particular, we are looking for someone who is eager to learn and show this attitude on a daily basis. We expect you to handle your files independently. You need to question every aspect in the operational flow to be able to anticipate problems.
You have strong verbal and written communicational skills and have a good knowledge (verbal and written) of Dutch and English. French, German or Spanish are a bonus.
- You are customer oriented
- You are proactive and can tackle problems when they arise
- You are accurate and stress resistant
- You can work independently, but you are also a teamplayer
- You maintain an open communication
- You are flexible in your work (working in teams)
- You have a healthy sense of humour
- You have a bachelor degree
- A challenging position within a dynamic and successful logistics company
- An exciting job in a leading dynamic company with no-nonsense culture
- A job with high responsibility and lots of variety