HR OfficerBack to overview
As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. Katoen Natie has 181 logistic platforms and is active in 30 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of more than 13.000 people.
Our Business Unit offers total solutions for specialty chemical producers, based on semi-industrial and engineering services. In addition to storage and handling we take care of all the value added services for your product, from blending and demetalizing to repackaging and optical sorting, and everything in between. To support this fast growing business unit, Katoen Natie is looking for a HR OFFICER for its site in Kallo (Antwerp) Belgium.
- Making sure employees have the right pay and benefits.
- Keeping employee records.
- Advising on matters like pay negotiations, redundancy and employment law .
- Assisting in the recruitment of new employees.
- Developing HR policies and procedures.
- Writing employee handbooks.
- excellent communication skills
- organisational skills
- An exciting job in a leading dynamic company with no-nonsense culture
- A job with high responsibility and lots of variety
- An attractive salary package