PURCHASE MANAGER (BE/KALLO)Back to overview
Complete global logistics solutions for solid and liquid chemicals. That’s what Katoen Natie Specialty Chemicals is all about. Katoen Natie Tank Operations operates its own fleet of more than 2.000 tank containers, linking our clients production-facilities to their destinations. With offices in Antwerp, Houston and Singapore and a worldwide network of agents we are a NVOCC providing tailor made, global, door-to-door, bulk chemical forwarding services.
To support this fast-growing business unit, Katoen Natie Tank Operations is looking for a Purchase Manager for its site in Kallo (Antwerp) Belgium.
Manage supplier agreements that take into account the best possible outcome for KTN Tank, it’s customers and KTN’s partners. Build longterm relationships that benefit everyone in the supply chain.
Upkeeps the supplier information in the system, including all rates, fees and surcharges. Designs and upkeeps performance metrics and works with the partners to create a holistic followup of the quality of the processes.
Actively follows and researches market trends, attends seminars and fairs in function of this and communicates these insights within the organization. Sees and acts on new opportunities, including possible new providers.
- Experience in the logistics-industry is a plus, especially trucking, barging, freight forwarding and ISO tanks. However, everything can and will be learned.
- A no-nonsense colleague that wants to contribute to a positive atmosphere in a fast-growing goal-getting organization. Someone that is willing to go the extra mile where needed.
- Knows their way around the most common software-tools.
- Critical eye and mindset; an eye for detail
- A service-mentality, both towards the organization as towards the customers. Constructive attitude towards our partners: you don’t see obstacles, only solutions and build long-term partnerships rather than mere customer-supplier relations.
- In-house and external training to support growth of your skills and talent.
- A flexible workplace that allows you to balance work and life
- An attractive and competitive salary package
- An international company with room for travel
- Join a team of supportive colleagues that help each other out wherever and whenever they can.