TechnicianBack to overview
As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. Katoen Natie has 181 logistic platforms and is active in 30 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of more than 13.000 people.
Our Business Unit offers total solutions for specialty chemical producers, based on semi-industrial and engineering services. In addition to storage and handling we take care of all the value added services for your product, from blending and demetalizing to repackaging and optical sorting, and everything in between. To support this fast growing business unit, Katoen Natie is looking for a technician for its site in Kallo (Antwerp) Belgium.
- Technicians will speak with employees and their supervisors, so the ability to understand instructions and communicate effectively will benefit you greatly.
- When dealing with controlled substances, dangerous chemicals, or working solo in the field, you will need to document your actions and whereabouts.
- You will be called upon to understand and operate complex machinery and systems.
- You will need to use your hands with precision on small items and/or small in small spaces. You must be quick and confident with your hands.
- Technicians are often on their feet for many hours, or called upon to lift heavy items. You will need physical stamina to do this job
- You have solid and hands-on experience in warehouse operations or production area
- Strong planning skills and stress resistance are a must
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- You can communicate fluently in English
- A training and introduction into a growing organization
- Interesting opportunities and challenges in a strong, growing company
- A competitive and attractive salary package in proportion to your knowledge, results and commitment